You have no items in your shopping cart.
The Reserve Bank of New Zealand commemorates the centenary anniversary of the end of World War I in 2018 with these Colourized Red Poppy 50 Cent Coins. 20x Uncirculated Armistice Day $0.50 in each mint roll.
It follows New Zealand's first colourized circulating coin, the Anzac 50 Cent, minted in 2015, representing the sacrifice service personnel and their families made to bring peace to New Zealand.
- 20x Uncirculated Coins in a Mint Roll ( NZD 10.00 Face Value )
- Each Coin is Legal Tender in New Zealand for $0.50
- Recognized as the Best New Circulating Coin of 2018 by the International Association of Currency Affairs.
- Adorned with a wreath intertwined with three silver ferns, representing the three branches of the New Zealand Defence Force and signifying past, present, and future.
- Detailed with an unfolding koru pattern, a tribute to new beginnings and New Zealand’s national identity.